|Location||Linthicum Heights, MD|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a UI (Angular) Developer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to develop an application using open source technologies.
- Create single page applications using HTML5, Angular, node.js and java, based on user stories with documented acceptance criteria.
- Troubleshoot issues and create code fixes for open source products.
- Address defects and collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back-end.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering or technical discipline.
- At least 4 years of strong hands-on software development experience in web/cloud technologies.
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions.
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services using Node.JS.
- Experience with Angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with issue resolution skills within open source products.
- Experience with troubleshooting and improving performance of single page applications using Angular.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud based development.