|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “UI Angular Java Developer” for a 06 + Months Contract position with a client in Plano, TX.
· Strong Angular UI developer with Java backend development knowledge
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Experience in micro-services architecture using Netflix OSS is a big plus
· Must have ability to influence and lead the Technical Design discussions.
· Ability to multitask and must be able to work in fast paced environment.
· Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and tuning techniques
· Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security requirements
· Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
· Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly.
· Minimum 3 years of total IT experience.
· Ability to create new UI screens from wireframe UX designs
· Strong knowledge of Angular, Java, Spring Boot, JSON, XML, Jenkins, Git, DevOps, RDBMS, NoSQL.
· Ability to define API interfaces for REST services
· Experience with Scrum process & Agile methodology.
· Excellent communication, and documentation skills.
· Advanced expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Good to have:
· Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or other related advanced degree
· Experience in Auto finance industry.
· Drools, jBPM, Rules engine is a plus
· Experienced in Docker & Kubernetes EKS
· Adobe Experience Manager experience is a plus
· Apache Cordova, Ionic framework is a big plus
· ReactJS & Vue are a plus
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Team Lead - Recruitments
US Tech Solutions, Inc.
10 Exchange Place, Suite 1710,Jersey City, NJ 07302
Desk: 201-524-9600 – Ext: 7901
Email Id : [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]