|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
Currently we are seeking an Expert Level . Angular/JS Developer for NYS ITS (Information Technology Services) Department for a 24 month project!!!
This is an exciting opportunity to do some meaningful development work with the state of New York!
Due date: 09/10/2019
Rent Regulation System Modernization: The RRSM project will result in a solution that will address the business transformation of three core business functions and the development of a modern, web-based application and reporting system for Homes and Community Renewal's Office of Rent Administration (ORA), the Tenant Protection Unit (TPU) and the General Counsels Office.
- Write computer programs based on previously developed and approved program specifications
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular and Rest Web Services technologies
- Verify documentation is complete, organized and readily available.
- Keep team leader and/or supervisor informed of progress and status of all assignments
- 48 months experience writing applications in Angular versions 2/4/5/6/7
- 48 months experience implementing Angular Routing, Reactive Forms, form validations, data pipes and component communications
- 48 months experience planning application architecture and writing applications that are based on Typescript
- 24 months experience implementing Angular UI component libraries such as material design, kendo etc...
- 24 months experience securing Angular applications with OpenID Connect and OAuth2 and securing Angular components
- 24 months experience using the Bootstrap component library to develop web interfaces
- 24 Months experience TDD or BDD creating unit-tests using Jasmine and Karma testing framework
- 36 months experience in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.