|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
We have an exciting role for a UX Developer with Angular expertise with our leading technology-focused client in Hopkinton.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the UX Developer - Angular:
- Enhance existing UI components to improve UI/UX experience
- Build accessible user interfaces via rapid, scalable, and secure systems
- Establish UI development best practices and contribute to design thinking and decision-making
- Drive continuous evolution of web-based application
- Ensure development efforts meet quality standards
Requirements of the UX Developer - Angular:
- In-depth experience with ECMAScript and React, Angular
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python or PHP
- Knowledge of complied languages, such as Java
- Experience with industry web UI standards
Keywords: UX Developer, Angular, UI/UX, ECMAScript, React
Job ID: 329212
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!