|Location||Woodbridge Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
Contract to Hire
Our direct client is looking for a Angular, Express, Node.Js Developer for a Long term contract position in Woodbridge, NJ
- The Client is seeking a front end Angular developer with extensive Angular development (Angular 2 and above. NOT just Angular.js) to design and program a web-based application for internal purposes to be used internally to monitor real time traffic/transit data.
- This developer would have in excess of 5 years professional experience as an independent designer/developer.
- The candidate should have worked on applications independently in a lead role.
- The ideal resource would have experience in the skills listed below.
- Degree in computer science (or 6 years of professional experience in this discipline)
- Must have prior professional hands on experience with :
- Angular 2 and above, Express/Node.js
- Full stack is preferred, but in the absence a UI/Front end developer is required.
- Prior experience as a developer with Front End (UI) Angular version 2 and above - Required
- Prior experience with Express/Node.js - Required
- Prior experience programming HTML 5 - Required
- Prior experience coding with CSS - Required
- Professional experience with Git - Required
- Prior work as a developer interfacing with RDBMS - Strong plus to have
- Prior experience with Postgresql - Plus to have
- Prior experience programming in Angular 6 and above - Plus to have
- Degree in computer science (or 6 years of professional experience in this discipline) - Required
- Programming experience with Google Map, ESRI Map and ASP.NET - Plus to have.
Question 1: This position is for 35 hours per week. Is the candidate fine with that?
Question 2: There may be the opportunity to work more, on occasion, but 35 will be the norm. Is the candidate fine with that?
Question 3: Is the candidate available to work on-site (when required) without needing relocation?
Question 4: Where is the candidate geographically located?
Question 5: What versions of Angular (beyond Angular.js) has the candidate worked with and in what positions ?
Question 6: Is the candidate comfortable working remotely until the ability to work on site is available to NJ State Offices (due to COVID)?
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Type: Long Term Contract