|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
Full Stack Engineer- Angular
Location: Crystal City, VA
Clearance: Top Secret
- Develop web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
- Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization.
- Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
- Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis.
- Design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
- Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
- Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such as ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases and more.
- Steer the system into an AWS and container environment.
- Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
- Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
- Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
- Work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS in the future.
- You’ve obtained a BS degree and have ten (10) years of relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- You have ten (10) years of experience in software development
- You have at least one (1) year of experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2+
- You have three (3) or more years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server experience
- You have program design experience based on accepted requirements
- You’ve conducted unit and integration testing
- You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
- Are experienced with open source technologies like Docker, ElasticSearch, NoSQL Databases, and AWS
- Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans