|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
One of the largest banks in the world is seeking a Full Stack Developer with Java and Angular 2+ experience to join their team for a long term opportunity
Remote days available with this team.
**No vendors**Client will NOT sponsor**
Searching for a strong Full Stack Java Developer to join a team within Compliance Trade Surveillance Technology. This position is for an experienced Angular developer to support, enhance and develop a Rewrite of the Associate Investment Monitoring tool. This would involve design and development of the complex UI front end application that requires extremely fast performance for the end users.
The candidate will be joining a team which is chartered to work on new application development, enhancement and re-write of existing applications in Angular.
Candidate must work with the team and convert the business problems into viable technical solutions.
It is a 100% hands-on development position.
Agile & scrum project methodologies are followed.
* Technical requirement analysis & design, development and deployment
* Mentoring and Educating less experienced team members in Angular and related technologies using methods such as informal training, pair programming etc
* Encourage and guide team to use Angular best practices and methodologies
* End to end ownership of assigned tasks.
* Hands on development
* 3+ years of hands on experience in developing Java web applications.
* Highly proficient in HTML5, SASS, TypeScript, and Responsive Web Design
* Hands on experience working in Angular 2/4/5/6
* Experience in Angular Material Design.
* Experience with SCSS, CSS and Bootstap
* Experience with Web Pack, Node.js, and NPM
* Experience working with GIT version control system and JIRA
* Experience using agile methodologies and projects
* Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.