|Date Posted||November 21, 2019|
· Responsible for the definition, development, and implementation of new systems, and major enhancements to existing systems, as well as production support for systems with high complexity. The incumbent is capable of providing project leadership for major feasibility or business systems analysis studies.
· Designing and creating engineering specifications for software applications and programs. Responsible for designing & writing code that adheres to coding standards set forth by the Principal Engineers. Performs code reviews.
· Responsible for idea generation, exploring and implementing appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features, as well as monitoring technical process against project plan while safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance.
· Apart of an agile work team and responsible for participating in all scrum ceremonies, assisting in sprint planning and completing required sprints in the development through final execution of software applications/programs. Communicates any issues/blockers to the Scrum Master in a timely manner.
· Drives story creation (i.e. DoD, Acceptance Criteria, estimation). Creates Tasks for their stories in RTC or Jira, and updates status and assignment accordingly
· Monitor work against production schedule and provide progress updates and report any issues or technical difficulties to lead developers on a regular basis.
Mentor other software engineers as needed