|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
Position: Mid Level Full Stack Developer (Angular, AngularJS, PHP)
Gale Healthcare is seeking a full stack developer that is passionate about delivering exceptional products on a fast-paced development team. In this role you will have the opportunity to create, improve, and maintain proprietary, cutting edge infrastructure solutions and products. You will work on web apps, mobile apps, and APIs powering our infrastructure solutions and internal tools. A successful candidate will show a passion for taking ownership of their deliverables and producing fast, well-tested code. This offer is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company with great benefits, rewarding challenges, and a flexible schedule.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software and creating new systems in a highly collaborative environment.
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility for new projects to make them happen, including selecting and implementing the technical architecture.
- Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
- Works closely with other departments to provide support, documentation, and user training for new systems and major system enhancements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- PHP - familiarity with frameworks such as Laravel, Lumen, and Code Igniter highly desired
Preferred but NOT required:
- Angular 2 and above
- Ionic (mobile development)
- iTunes/Google Play submittal experience