|Date Posted||July 20, 2020|
Job # : 152765
Title : .NET and Angular Web Developer
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Salary Range : up to $50.00 per hour
Position : IT
We are assisting our client in in Indianapolis, IN in their search for a .NET and Angular Web Developer for a contract assignment. The successful candidate will combine a background in .NET Web Development with an understanding of AngularJS/Bootstrap tools for creating a rich UI layer.
This is a contract position, with an expected hourly rate of up to $50.00 per hour.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
- Opportunity to assist with our CEDI and EDI .NET web applications. These applications support the enrollment of providers and DME suppliers into the Electronic Data Interexchange. The presentation layer is anchor in Angular and bootstrap.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems. Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts
Apply online today! Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Experience with REST, Web Services is a plus but not necessarily required.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 or higher
- Experience with SQL Server and relational database concepts (Oracle and MSSQL)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) project methodology
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Be proficient in MS Office applications like MS-Word and Excel; being familiar with SharePoint is a plus
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. IND2
Job Type : Temporary
Post Date : 06/30/2020