|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Quick Hire :: Stability :: GREAT CLIENT :: Onsite :: Addison ,TX :: Attractive pay : Interested may apply – [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Location: Addison, TX
Top 3 Qualifications:1. Experience with Python Django development
2. Experience with Angular web development
3. Experience with Linux tools and developmentJob Description
We invite you as a Full Stack Angular & Python Django Developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various complex applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
• Deep knowledge of Angular 8 , ES6/HTML5/CSS3
• Deep knowledge of Python Django Framework
• Experience developing WCAG 2.1 compliant web applications
• Strong knowledge of MySQL databases
• Deep understanding of Git version control system
• Strong understanding of unit testing frameworks
• Experience working in Agile development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience in data access technologies and patterns
• Relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required. Must be aware of SQL Objects, query optimization, and join conditions.
• Experience with component based web application frameworks
• Deep understanding of Linux
• Conceptual understanding of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID design principles.
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
• Bonus Skills: ReactJS, .NET Core 3.0 , Jenkins, MSBuild, Ansible, XLR, Functional Programming
Specific Function Description:
Angular, Python Django, MySQL, Linux, ES6, HTML5, CSS3
Angular Python Django, MySQL, Linux, ES6, HTML5, SS3