|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
What you get to do:
- Build a strong scalable platform that will allow our client to respond faster to issues with faced by their employees, which can be detrimental to functionality and efficiency.
- Lead a team of full stack and UI developers, plus team members of other skill sets.
- Design and develop an application that's intended to increase overall efficiency and our client's ability to respond to crucial and common issues that are damaging to their business.
- As an Angular Lead, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry's leading geospatial, IoT, machine learning, analytics, and cloud computing technologies.
- You will learn our industry, organization, systems, challenges, and goals, and then use that knowledge to work with a team to deliver the next generation of event-driven transportation management systems.
What is needed from you:
- Senior level experience designing and developing applications Angular 7 or higher.
- Previous experience leading teams on design and development tasks; i.e., if there's nothing identified to start, you should be able to figure out how to build components and assemble them, create portal type apps, event driven apps.
- Good communication, a team player mentality and a humble attitude is required.
- Experience with .NET is preferred.
- Experience with Angular Material Design or a similar technology such as Bootstrap is preferred, but you must at least be able and willing to learn Angular Material Design.
- Experience with Google Maps is preferred.
How you can differentiate yourself:
- Ensure that you "spell out" your experience as a team lead and what you've accomplished.
- Describe what you've worked on with Angular 7+ in detail, and with .NET if applicable.
Our client recently made the decision to go with Angular Material Design instead of Angular and Bootstrap. Angular Material Design forces you to a material way of design, which is faster and less open to interpretation; the idea is to not customize where it's not needed and to standardize the application.
About the client:
Our client is a premier transportation and logistics company that's looking for talented, innovative and motivated people to join our growing team in building a revolutionary fleet management system.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.