|Date Posted||June 3, 2020|
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Angular UI Developer in Allen, TX.
We are looking for a Senior Angular UI/UX developer to participate in the design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to an existing product line for FinTech client, domain knowledge will set you apart. You are needed for all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical Design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution
- Develops and tests Microsoft Windows based software systems
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards; Participates in the definition and documentation of standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits