|Location||Fort Collins, CO|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2020|
We are searching for a Senior Angular UI Developer to join our team on a growing government project in Fort Collins, CO.
A qualified candidate must have experience with Angular (e.g. 4-8) front ends and REST Services. In addition to the creation of custom software within an Agile environment, the candidate should exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills as well as a proven ability to work independently. The candidate will focus on design, implementation and testing of the software built on a new technology stack using industry standard tools and design patterns.
**Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders and have the ability to obtain Public Trust authorization from the U.S. government.**
- Work with product management to translate requirements into technical design and provide estimates
- Define and implement unit and integration tests
- Develop high quality, shippable code in short increments
- 2 plus years of experience with Angular 4-8
- Experience connecting to REST services
- Excellent CSS and HTML5 skills
- Familiarity with JSON, XML
- JIRA, Bamboo or Jenkins, Bitbucket (Git), Confluence, SVN
- Linux / Virtual Machine knowledge (VMware/VirtualBox)
- 1 year as a Full Stack Developer including Java Persistence
- OO Development
- IntelliJ, NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code or similar IDE
- Experience with SQL queries and databases, e.g. Oracle 12
**Candidates local to Colorado with opportunity to be onsite 2-3 days a week are preferred, but remote work can be supported for this position.**
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.