|Date Posted||April 8, 2020|
- Develop native Angular components for cloud based commercial technology applications.
- Design, develop, deploy and support front-end UI for world-class enterprise-level commercial banking products.
- Promote centralized technical architecture and design processes.
- Implement new design specifications and raise front-end code standards.
- Service a wide range of complex projects, assignments and issues.
- Optimize the usability, accessibility, performance and scalability of FICO software products.
- Collaborate with back-end developers on topics such as database architecture, performance, security and privacy.
- Continuous research and education in front-end technologies.
- Front-end guidance and mentorship across the organization.
- Experience writing semantically clean HTML5 and CSS, using SASS or LESS with mixins and variables.
- Familiarity with Chrome developer tools: ability to use them to diagnose rendering issues, caching etc.
- Understanding of RxJs and NgRx patterns: able to utilize them to solve critical state-management challenges.
- Well versed working with component libraries such as Bootstrap, Material, or Semantic-UI.
- Experience working with User Experience teams and an agile User-Centered design process.
- A strong eye for detail and ability to write elegant, well-commented, readable code.
- A history building consensus with other disciplines
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston
Work Locations: MA-Boston-28 State Street 28 State Street Boston 02109
Job: Technology Services
Organization: USA01_Citizens Financial Group
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Posting: Apr 1, 2020, 2:52:54 PM