|Location||Boca Raton, FL|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Angular Nativescript App Developer wanted for investment company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $25 - $35
A bit about us:
Founded in 2011, we are focused on underserved media, real estate and technological markets. Our strategy and philosophy are simple — we look to acquire, build or invest in companies that we could own forever and that exhibit a clear "reason to exist."
We are looking for a qualified Developer to code and maintain a front end codebase that is built in Nativescript with Angular 8 and compiles down to Android, IOS, and web applications. You will work as part of a team but will be responsible for maintaining all of the code of the app. The ideal candidate will be able to receive tasks such as feature updates, bug fixes, and aesthetic changes and be able to provide accurate time estimates to see results.
The work will be based on hourly rate and may vary month to month.
Why join us?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Write high quality source code within given deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Proven experience as an angular developer
- Experience in building and maintaining applications
- 2+ years of Angular experience and working knowledge of Angular 8
- Have worked with NativeScript 6 before and compiled to physical IOS and Android devices
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field will be appreciated
- HTML5: 3 years (Required)
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Angular: 2 years (Required)
- CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Nativescript: 1 year (Required)
- Application Development: 2 years (Required)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.