|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
Location: Remote ( ideally live in FL)
No Corp to Corp
• Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption over multiple channels and products
• Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for Design System components.
• Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, Solution Engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process.
• Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
• Evangelist for modular development practices for rapid iteration of front-end code.
• Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools. • Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow guests to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
. • 4+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web and mobile sites.
• 3+ years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
• Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, CDN’s such as Akamai and Security best practices.
• Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.