|Date Posted||May 7, 2020|
(W2 only / Corp to Corp)
Position: Sr. Angular Engineer
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire
Location: Duluth, GA (Must sit onsite post COVID-19)
1) Angular Development - this candidate should have 4+ years of experience working with Angular for UI component development. This group is using Angular 8.
2) Typescript - This person should have in depth of knowledge of typescript for building angular components. For this reason, we need someone with 3+ years of experience with version 2 or later of Angular.
3)Ionic/Cordova - This team uses Ionic and Cordova for Mobile App development. Experience using these or similar frameworks is strongly preferred.
The Front End Developer will be responsible for building the user experiences of custom web and mobile applications for our customers: development of web and mobile application interfaces, collaborating with business stakeholders and back-end developers, and working with 3rd party vendors to integrate their data and processes. Working within a DevOps team.
* Build user interfaces based on design specs from UX team, architects, and product owner.
* Participate in a SCRUM team by implementing functionalities as specified in user stories
* Partner with back-end developers, and other colleagues, to deliver a quality architected solution
* Designs and codes features by exposing backend functionality to the customer
* Clarifies assumptions, constraints, alternatives, and implications to the customer in order to help prioritize the features
* Identifies challenges in a timely manner
* Demonstrates work results to the Product Owner and stakeholders at the Sprint Demo (Review)
* Numerous challenges include: Balancing the demands from the product owner and ensuring timely delivery on commitments, achieving sprint goals, necessary documentation including validation requirements, identifying needed resources, managing the assigned budget, and use and impact of new technologies on current and proposed features.
Technical Experience Required:
* Ionic, Apache Cordova, Angular 2+, bootstrap, CSS 3, HTML 5
* Mobile stores (Apple & Google)
* Application localization
* Defining and developing REST-based webclients
* Database integration (Postgres)
* DevOps tools (Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins)
* Testing tools (Protractor, Jazmine, Karma)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.