|Date Posted||November 22, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Sr Application Developer (Angular/.NET)
The role of the Application Developer is to develop new functionality within existing systems/product offerings and maintain existing systems across the full stack of technologies in an Agile Scrum environment. The Application Developer will work with and take direction from the Application Architect, other Developers, Product Owners, and ultimately report to the VP of Development. Application Developers will also work with and mentor Associate Application Developers when required.
• Maintain existing systems and product line offerings
• Build new systems
• Develop new functionality for our existing software products
• Maintain and support multiple projects and deadlines
• Perform Unit Testing on personal code developed
• Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned
• Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt to changing company and/or client needs
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
• Experience in Web Service development using the .net framework.
• Experience with SQL Server, table architecture, TSQL, stored, procedures and functions
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) methodologies
• Knowledge of the .NET Framework and Entity Framework
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
• Passionate about building high-quality systems
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience