|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
UI Developer W/ Angular:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a UI Developer. Our client is seeking a Developer with 3+ years of experience designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch. In this role the candidate will design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction. This position will provide technical leadership to teammates through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to firm's SDLC and release processes.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road map.
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support.
- Excellent prototyping skills using wireframes or any design tools
- Excellent understanding of system integration. Great track record of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
Skills and Knowledge:
- Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
- Experience working with continuous integration and delivery
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies like ASP.NET MVC and.Net framework tools.
- Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
- Experience working on client scripting tools like Angular JS, Type Script, jQuery, RxJs
- Experience in writing unit tests using VS Tests, Jasmin/Karma
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn